A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer (if you consent to us using cookies). Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
- Make our website work smoothly as you would expect
- Save you having to log in every time you visit the site
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Offer you content
- Improve the speed and security of the site
- Allow you to share pages easily across social media networks
- Continuously improve our website
- Make our marketing more efficient
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pay any sales commission
Website function cookies
- Making our shopping basket and checkout work
- Determining if you are logged in or not
- Remembering if you have accepted any Terms and Conditions
- Allowing you to contact us via our site
- Tailoring content to your needs
There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our site.
Third party functions
Disabling these cookies will likely break the functions offered by these third parties.
Social website cookies
So you can easily “like” or share our content on social media we have included links to our social media channels. Cookies are set by:
The privacy implications of this will vary from social network to social network and will be dependent on the privacy settings you have chosen on these networks.
Visitor statistics cookies
|Google Analytics||_utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmz, _utmt, NID||Tracking the path of visitors through the website and identifying returning visitors. Statistics derived from this information help us identify how well certain pages and aspects of the site perform and where we can make improvements to help visitors access the information they need more quickly and with less hassle.||Google.com|
|DoubleClick||test_cookie||Generated by double-click floodlight tags. Holds Check For Permission value.||Doubleclick.com|
|Stripe.com||Cid, stripe_orig_props, stripe.csrf||Stripe secure online payment facility||Stripe.com|
|Hubspot||_hssc, _hssrc, _hstc||Website analytics – targeting||Hubspot.com|